Saturday 17 January 2015

Living Funeral..

(Well, I wanted to write something today so this is straight out of my heart..)
I would like to have a living funeral coz I feel its better to say what we have to say n do to ppl who mean something to us while we r still alive..
V tend to fight, play d blame game,criticize n dont appreciate ppl when they r there with us..
Jab koi upar chala jayega tab ye kehne ka kya fayda ki wo achha aadmi tha..
Jab wo zinda hoga toh shayad usey lagta hoga ki uski koi value hi nahi hai..tab ja k bolna tha na ki bhai tu bahut achha insaan hai..
I always thought that when my soul would be about to leave d body then I'l tell ppl close to me that how much I love them but its pretty foolish coz ab yamraj aa k bolenge thodi na ki kal subah ki flight hai aapki..will prepare kar lo apni..
We meet a lot of ppl in our journey called life..I have heard that all r family n friends r ppl with whom we have had a past karmic account n our present relationships r pretty much influenced by d energy exchange dt v had in a previous costume(body).
There r ppl whom v may feel mean d world 2us but sometimes at another moment v may feel ki kuch tha hi nahi shayad..Its basically about d thoughts that v create about d other person..
Even if they don't reciprocate then also v'l b satisfied on our deathbed that "Wow..ye jiya main..Ye thi zindagi.."
& any1 can behave nicely if u r gud 2them but d real talent would be in being compassionate even if d other person is rude to you..That would be a bit difficult but Royal dt u r not losing ur dignity..


What I mean is that lets care,share,love,trust n respect ppl while they r still there with us n v must love ppl when they deserve it d least coz its then when they need it d most..
We dont know if v'l get up tomorrow morning so y not live everyday as if its our last..Someday, we will b right..

As it has been said in the following poem :
When I'll be dead, Your tears will flow But I won't know Cry for me now instead ! 
You will send flowers,.. But I won't see... Send them now instead ! 
You'll say words of praise,.. But I won't hear.. Praise me now instead ! 
You'll forget my faults,.. But I won't know... Forget them now, instead ! 
You'll miss me then,... But I won't feel... Miss me now, instead !
You'll wish... you could have spent more time with me,... Spend it now instead !!
 So y not Spend time with every person we love, every one we care for & make them feel special as we never know when time will take them away from us forever..


No comments:

Post a Comment